Right to cancel
- Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
- In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client shall send notification to ITALTREND srls within the time limits indicated to the following email address email@example.com
- In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to ITALTREND srls within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation to the following address ITALTREND srls via della calzatura scn, 63821 Porto Sant’Elpidio (FM) – Italy.
- The return for orders from Italy and countries of the European Union will be paid by ITALTREND srls. For returns from non-EEC countries will be required a contribution to shipping costs for the return of products purchased that will be deducted from the amount to be repaid equal to 20 euros.
- The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
any customs duty, if applicable, arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client.
- Pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2 of Italian Legislative Decree 21/14, ITALTREND srls will refund Customers for the entire amount already paid within 14 (fourteen) days of the return being made. The amount paid will be sent back to the Customer using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless another agreement has been reached. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs relating to the refund of returned goods with the exception of customs expenses, if applicable, which will be borne entirely by the Customer
- In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should ITALTREND srls discover any of the following:
that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, ITALTREND srls shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the price of the product from the same , if already refunded.
- All products sold by ITALTREND srls are covered by a warranty of 24 (twenty-four) months for any lack of conformity pursuant to Chapter III of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005. To benefit from assistance under the warranty, the Client must retain the invoice or the payment receipt, along with the delivery note.
- The warranty for lack of conformity shall be applicable provided that the product concerned has been used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and in compliance with the contents of the instructions for usage and laundering provided in and/or with the product.
- Should ITALTREND srls, for any reason, not be able to provide the Client with a product under the warranty (repaired or replaced), or should repair or replacement be excessively burdensome, due to the value of the product, ITALTREND srls may proceed by applying an appropriate discount on the price paid, or by refunding the whole amount paid and terminating the contract.
- Where the implementation of the warranty requires the product to be returned, the same must be returned by the Client in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories).