- The products purchased shall be delivered to the address indicated on the Order by the Client.
For shipments within Italian borders, delivery will take place within 24/48 hours; for shipments in European Union countries delivery will take place within 4 days; for extra CEE shipments the delivery will take place approximately 7 days after the order.
- 1.2.The lead times for delivery indicated by ITALTREND srls are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
- ITALTREND srls is in charge of the shipment costs for orders within the Italian borders and for the countries of the European Union. For extra EEC orders will be asked for a contribution for shipping costs amounting to 20 euros.
- With reference to requests for deliveries to countries that do not belong to the European Union, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note.
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including with reference to the materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details, must be notified immediately by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note for the product, which shall be returned to the carrier.
Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the methods set out in this document.
The prices indicated on the Website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Client via the Website or through these Conditions.
- Bank Transfer: In case of purchase with bank transfer, the Client can find the bank coordinate. The goods will be shipped only after the actual receiving of the payment.
- PayPal: Clients may pay via PayPal in accordance with the specific methods set by the same.
- Credit card: where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via thePayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by ITALTREND srls.
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the transaction shall ITALTREND srls be able to access the Client’s credit card details, which shall be transmitted through a secure connection directly to the banking institute that manages the transaction. No electronic record of said details shall be held by ITALTREND srls and therefore under no circumstances shall ITALTREND srls be held liable for any fraudulent and unauthorised use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.